Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Living Room Furniture..

I know doesn't have much to do with my pregnancy haha! Although we got new furniture so we could have a pull out sofa bed for our guests who are surely going to flock to see our handsome little boys once they arrive! Anyways excuse the mess, as we are still trying to put our house back together after finishing the living room. Here are some pics of the new furniture!
Our new chair...we didn't have enough room for a love seat so we got this chair...I absolutely love it and will probably live in it with the twins! It's not a chair and a half but its definitely not just a regular sized chair...super comfy!
The couch, kinda hard to see, but I wanted to put this one in because I got my new area rug in it too. It came with the pillows (brown and red) I think I'll try and recover them in either the brown from the rug or a blue.

Better shot of the couch!

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

Very nice!

nbjenni said...

I have that same couch with those same pillows! We got the chaise lounge instead of the chair, though. Bad choice!