Some more pictures of the boys hanging out during the Steelers game.
Monday - the boys went to work with me and were really good, and I was able to get a ton of work done. Luke was exhausted from a hard day at work...
Tuesday - the boys stayed home with Daddy, he had the day off for Veteran's Day.
In the evening - we gave the boys rice cereal. We had them sitting in their high chairs while we had dinner and John was very fussy, so even though they had only eaten about an hour ago, we decided to try some cereal..it was the first time they completely finished it! I couldn't feed it to John fast enough. But in the end...he was exhausted.
Wednesday - The boys and I hung out most of the day.
Thursday - was another hang out day. John is so close to rolling over, but I think he is torturing me by not doing it.
1 comment:
they are getting more and more handsome all the time! love it ;)
Post a Comment