So Luke came home Thursday evening, and he couldn't have been happier. I swear the minute we walked in the door he perked up. Friday he was delightful as well. Everyone was so happy...yes this is going somewhere.
Saturday morning John hauled a car for someone, then I had a dentist appointment. Then in the late afternoon we all went out shopping together, got some take out and had an all around nice day.
Saturday night Luke woke up at midnight and was screaming. After John and I both trying to soothe him we decided well maybe he's hungry so we fed him. I guess all that time in the hospital got him hungry. So he ate and went back to sleep.
Sunday they were both up an hour early at 6:30, so when they had what would normally be their final bottle at 6:30 that night, I knew they wouldn't make it through the night eating that early. So we fed them at 10ish....John did a complete dream feed, while Luke sort of woke up. Then the terror came (sorry Luke), he was fussy screaming from like 11 until 1:30 in the morning. I got him to sleep 3 times and put him in his crib and each time he woke up as soon as I put him down. So when he finally fell asleep on my chest at 1:30...I just left him there and slept on the couch. Needless to say it was a long night!
Sunday - Aunt Lindsay arrived!
Monday - the boys spent the day playing with Aunt Lindsay...they took over night to warm up to her, she's a little strange, but we love her!
In the evening the boys went and had part of their 6 month shots and a flu shot. Luke of course screamed and John only cried a little bit.
Monday night Luke slept much better and we all got some good sleep! But the boys woke at 6 am!
No comments:
Post a Comment