Luke was apparently saying something very funny to John!
But thought I would write about our day.
John is loving sitting up, and prefers that over anything else. He is getting really good at it. He can no longer use the bouncer.
Luke is just starting to try and sit up out of his boppy pillow. And is getting better at sitting with some assistance!
Today the boys were playing together on the floor and Luke is a master roller now...back to belly. Though it is hard to capture!
Anyways, John was crying and I look to see his head covered in slobber, drool, or perhaps throw up (thanks Luke)...anyways we discovered it works as a great hair gel! If you look closely in the bouncer pics, you can see John's spiky do!
The both sat on the bed while I worked out on my Yak, that's what John calls it anyways. Anyhoo...Luke started to scream, so I held him while using it, great work out. And then he went in his crib half asleep. Then John fell fast asleep as I was working out, which is very funny because the things squeaks bad.
The boys were great nappers today! I wish I could figure out the secret, other than our bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment