Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day...

Before we get to that let me give a review of the past week....

Big boy hat!


Mommy's sunglasses...

Attempting the crawl...


Luke trying hard too..


John's a big boy and holds his own bottle now!

Luke hanging in the crib...

John from happy to meltdown...

Looking at the offending object with disgust...
Full blown crying...
Over what you ask...the radio haha!


Bath time!!!!!

Luke is thinking about jumping ship or should I say basket!
Yummy turtle!

Yummy crab!
Funny faces....

If you click on this one of John you should be able to see that top tooth!
Clothes Basket Fun!
Handsome devils...


John is tired of mommy's picture taking and we had just gotten started!



Notice the face on Luke...2 seconds later he was pulling John's ear











So Luke has 1 bottom tooth and another poking through.

John has his 2 bottom teeth, 1 top one through and another one about to pop through any day now!

The boys are finally over their colds.

The boys are excited because their Grandma and Grandpa are coming this weekend (John's parents!)

5 comments:

Becki said...

Super cute! Have you seen this (http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free-backgrounds/item/593/asInline) blog background?

Becki said...

I thought you might like that. There's a three column version of it too in case that works better (http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free-backgrounds/item/592/asInline). I also forgot to mention before that I LOVE the laundry basket in the bath thing. C is sitting up and getting a bit big for the infant tub, so I might have to give that one a try.

Becki said...

Here's another one you might enjoy (http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/fashion-your-own-facelift/item/575/asInline) along with the matching header (http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/fashion-your-own-facelift/item/585/asInline).

Lindsay said...

Great pictures! Your boys are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love the baskets in the bath tub... haha. what an ingenious idea! Your new camera takes amazing pictures.