Monday, April 27, 2009

My grandmother's 90th Birthday Party

So I know most of you just want to see the pictures but first let me just say that it was a great day for a party, although it was a tad bit on the hot side! The boys did pretty well with all the strangers around...since most of the family they have neither never seen or only a few times. I am pretty sure my grandma enjoyed the day. And without further ado here are the over 60 pictures haha! Oh if you want any, I'll email them, they don't print clearly from the blog.
Some Candid Shots from the day...

My niece Madison stealing food from her big sister, Kayla...and my niece Kate in the background.

My dad and John
My niece, Emily hanging with her cousin (my nephew) Jacob.
My niece, Jamie hanging with Luke

My sister, Theresa and JohnMy brother Robert and his son Ryan

My nieces Madison and Kayla

This picture is dark, but I love how Luke is looking at my brother, Robert like he is saying something very important.
Luke with my brother Robert

My boys with my grandma, yes Luke was in meltdown mode...

John enjoyed time with his Great Grandma

My sister, Theresa with her son Jacob and our niece Jamie

My brother Mark with Luke

My cousin John...yes I got a picture of you!
Mark with Luke out cold.
And now begins the family shots...I will try and label everyone...below each picture will be the names. Yes I said try, because I know who everyone is but trying to make the names go along with the people in this large family picture will be hard! I know normally I put my caption above the picture, but they'll be below for these.
So Starting with the people standing L to R:
Kevin (Cousin Sharon's Sign. Other), Mark (brother), Sharon (Cousin), John (Cousin), Jeanine (Mark's fiance), My dad, My mom, Aunt Peggy, Peter (Brother) - holding his daughter Madison, Theresa (Sister), Emily (Robert's Daughter), John holding Luke, Rudd (Theresa's hubby) with his son Jacob on his shoulders.
In the center sitting: Barbara (cousin), my grandma, Aunt Joan
Bottom sitting: Me, Ryan (Robert's Son), Abbey (Sharon's daughter), Katelyn (Robert's Daughter), Kayla (Peter's Daughter), Kevin (Sharon's Son), Alisa (Sharon's daughter), Jamie (Robert's daughter), Diane (Robert's wife) holding my John, Robert (brother)

See above labeling haha!
Standing: Mom, Aunt Peggy with Grandma and Aunt Joan

All of the great grandkids:
Back row: Katelyn, Emily with John, Jamie with Luke, Ryan, Jacob
Front Row: Alisa, Kevin, Madison, Kayla, Abbey
All of the great grandkids:
Back row: Katelyn, Emily with John, Jamie with Luke, Ryan, Jacob
Front Row: Alisa, Kevin, Madison, Kayla, Abbey


My whole family:
Standing: Peter with Madison, Mark, Jeanine, Dad, John with Luke, Theresa, Rudd with Jacob
Middle row: Emily, Grandma, Mom, me with Luke
Front: Ryan, Katelyn, Emily, Robert, Jamie, Diane


My mom's grandkids:
Back row: Katelyn, Emily with John, Jamie with Luke, Ryan, Jacob
Front: Madison, Kayla

My brother, Robert's FamilyEmily, Robert, Katelyn, Ryan, Diane, Jamie
This one below is my favorite of their family!
Emily's pictures


Jamie's pictures
Katelyn's Pictures


Ryan's pictures


Below are pictures of my brother Peter's kids. I did not get a family photo of them as his wife couldn't be there, she had to work, so I didn't want to take one without her.

Kayla's pictures

Madison's pictures


My brother Mark and his fiance Jeanine
My sister Theresa with her hubby Rudd and their son JacobRudd being silly with Jacob


Doggie kisses!

Jacob's pictures

My 2 aunt's and their families...
Standing: John, Aunt Peggy, Barbara, Joan
Sitting: Kevin, Kevin, Grandma, Abbey, Alisa, Sharon

Alisa's pictures


Kevin's pictures



Abbey's pictures

John, Grandma and Aunt Joan

No comments: