I put this one in because I love the way the light hits their faces!
We did not dress the boys up for Halloween, we were not supposed to be home, so I had just bought the boys Halloween shirts, which really was just fine, not like they had any idea and I know there will be tons of years ahead of particular costumes, so it's nice to not have to worry!
Since we weren't going to be here I sent John out on Friday afternoon to get candy, he got back 15 minutes before our first Trick or Treaters arrived! They Trick or Treat on Friday night, Halloween night is the large Halloween Parade in town (2nd largest in the world!). The boys enjoyed watching the kids come to the door.
Cutie Pie Luke...
There are about 20 of these...he is great about sitting and getting his picture taken. I think I posted last week but the minute I get my camera out he goes to the picture chair haha!
1 comment:
I really think that Luke looks like his dad in the first photo of him by himself! I always thought he looked more like you, Anne, but just his expression in that photo seems so much like John! Reed was Yoda for Halloween; he loved going around to the houses with Mike carrying him:) Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment