Anne, John's face in the "show me your belly" caption is priceless!! I love it. Also, glad to hear that speech therapy is working for the boys. Sometimes I think all we need is a little nudge in the right direction. As of Valentine's day, Reed says one phrase: "all done," complete with signing and all. But, that's still all he says. He does seem to be pointing more and trying to say words, but nothing too clear. Hopefully soon:)
1 comment:
Anne, John's face in the "show me your belly" caption is priceless!! I love it. Also, glad to hear that speech therapy is working for the boys. Sometimes I think all we need is a little nudge in the right direction. As of Valentine's day, Reed says one phrase: "all done," complete with signing and all. But, that's still all he says. He does seem to be pointing more and trying to say words, but nothing too clear. Hopefully soon:)
Post a Comment