Saturday, October 16, 2010

A little picture post!

I just love this picture of the boys tricycles!Mommy's Monsters!

Monster John!

Monster Luke!
Double Monsters!

So this picture has a funny story...I got the camera out to take a picture of something else, and the boys went running for the picture chair. So I took their picture for them. They are so funny!


Playing in the back yard!

One of my roses on my rose bush...it started out as a "bush" that was really only 1 stem that produced one rose. You can see it on the left in the picture above with the boys.

John my silly boy!


Luke my thinker!

John riding his bike! I have video of him pedaling, just have to have time when I can hook everything up to upload it without anyone touching it while doing so haha!

John so happy!


Cool Luke!

Happy Luke!

No comments: