Checking out a fork lift!
The boys really didn't like the really big trucks, there were a bit over whelmed, but they got to see them, even if they weren't ready to sit in them.


I think this was in a scrap hauler...

Really cool tow truck...
Up close of some of the detail paint job on the tow truck.
Another of their tow trucks
Dump truck!




On a charter bus...they really liked this, but I think it was because it had a kid's movie on inside haha!


They gave the kids a ride around the parking lot in this wagon, only kids could ride. John got on, Luke wouldn't even get on, but John changed his mind before they went on the ride haha.
I think this was in a scrap hauler...
Really cool tow truck...
On a charter bus...they really liked this, but I think it was because it had a kid's movie on inside haha!
They gave the kids a ride around the parking lot in this wagon, only kids could ride. John got on, Luke wouldn't even get on, but John changed his mind before they went on the ride haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment