Playing in the sand!
Mommy attempting to get a good picture haha!
So a few weeks ago, we drove to Richmond, VA to pick up a log splitter for my dad for Christmas (it was an early gift delivered on Thanksgiving)
Going over a bridge!

Daddy ready for the big drive!

The boys have no clue how much driving they are in for! I must say 7 hours down about 6 back, they did great!


If you look really close you can see some of the memorials in DC.

And our destination!

The moon on the way home!
Daddy ready for the big drive!
The boys have no clue how much driving they are in for! I must say 7 hours down about 6 back, they did great!
If you look really close you can see some of the memorials in DC.
And our destination!
The moon on the way home!
Emily, Kate, and Luke
John playing ball with Jamie and Ryan.
Jamie chasing John!
The boys enjoying Turkey!
The gang!
A rare picture of me!
On Saturday it SNOWED!
Luke trying to copy John's silliness.

So at first Luke was really afriad of Mom & Dad's dog, Skye, after all she's as tall as him. But Saturday night my dad got Luke playing ball with her and he had a ball! (no pun intended). He was very funny he kept telling the dog all weekend: "be easy, dog" I tell them all the time to take it easy. He was very funny to watch interact with the dog, and kept calling her "dog" just too cute.
Then on Sunday we came back home with a big old pile of wood!
I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
As far as an update on the boys, they are talking non stop now. Luke pretty much provides running commentary for our household. Melissa, the boys awesome speech therapist, guesses they have about 50-100 words, and are right on track for their age. Downfall of this means, that we won't need speech therapy any more, which means "missa come bue car" will stop happening. The boys love her, and I really hate to see her go, but glad she has done a great job with the boys.
1 comment:
Anne,
Nice update! Thanks. I love looking at the pics.
The pic. with Kate holding Luke and Emily is so funny bc it looks like Emily's arm is Luke's leg and it looks like he is missing the other leg!
And the pic of John and Luke on the way is Hilarious. Looks like John is saying: "Talk to the Hand Mommy!" LOL Love it!!
-Aunt Lindsay
Post a Comment