So no naps is the way we roll now. It is making bed time sooo much easier. But the end of the day is kind of a whine fest.
For a few days Luke was dropping at about 4 and I would let him sleep for about 45 minutes. And John typically just keeps on going.
Yesterday they were both crazy but fell asleep fairly easily.
Today at about 6, Luke started to fall asleep on the couch, I sat him up a few times, he fell back over lol. So I got him up and we ran around and chased each other. Ok he had renewed energy we were good to go!
So the comcast guy showed up at 6:45 to fix our phones (hopefully) and then pizza showed up at about 7:15. So we put the boys in their high chairs so they could at least eat. The comcast guy was telling us what he thought the issue was (he actually sounded intelligent and seemed to know what he was talking about as opposed to the jerk here last week who only spent 10 minutes looking at it). So I turn around to see John's eyes closing and then this....
I was skillful enough to get him from that to this.....
Then John carried him back to bed.
Luke was like this.....
The comcast guy was here until close to 8 - Thank you for actually trying to fix our problem. I'm not being sarcastic either.
So at about 8:45 Luke finally started asking to go to bed...it's 9 which means he fell asleep really quickly!
1 comment:
haha! Sleepy heads! Wish I was closer, I'd chase them for hours! I love running with them! John's counting is funny! I like the "elben" haha!
-Aunt "insay"
Post a Comment