Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunday Review 2/5/12 on a Monday!

So this past week, again nothing much exciting.  We took Matthew to his first doctor's appointment.  His jaundice was pretty bad so our pedi wanted a bilirubin done - on Monday it was 18.7.  She wanted it retested on Tuesday just to make sure it wasn't still going up, it was 17.  He is getting less yellow every day, but I'm told it takes a long time to get the yellow out of his skin.

I had my 1 week incision check and doc says everything looks beautiful, lol I guess I should be happy that my incision is referred to as beautiful instead of "uh something is wrong" haha!

I am getting a little bit more rest. Matthew is still trying to get his days and nights figured out. He still is up more at night during the day. And if someone else tells me to "just keep him awake more during the day" I might scream...because you know keeping a newborn awake is SOOOO EASY!

The boys have been doing really good with Matt.  Luke wants to see him all the time and says "he's so cute" over and over again.  He just needs to learn he can't be so close to his face and can't constantly touch him.  John is interested but not nearly as much as Luke.

Luke showing Matt his helicopter.

Sucking his thumb.

1 week picture!

John passed out after a long day playing with Daddy.

Luke not so tired haha!


Lil' Brother - Matthew!

My 3 boys!  I tried to get a good one...



Playing on the transmissions...kind of reminded of that scene from Armageddon when the guy rides the missile haha!

Grandma and her grandsons!

Milk drunk passed out baby!

My cutie Luke!

Oh and John (daddy) is doing just fine too...figured I updated you on the rest of us.  He is adjusting to life as a family of 5 just fine haha...ok he might not be tolerating the lack of sleep as well as mommy and ironically he is getting more sleep than me...but don't tell him I told you that lol.  And yes, John, I know you read this...I love you!

No comments: