Saturday, October 25, 2008

More of the boys!!!!

So the boys got new Penn State shirts from my mom...they were modeling them today...
They really didn't want to look at the camera at all...they were watching the Wisconsin game...
After shutting the game off, I got some good shots...
Luke....


John was Mr. Camera Man today...


John has taken to sucking on his fingers...if you notice though, they are under his tongue...silly boy...


More tummy time action!
John says: "look at my form!"

Luke says, "Can you turn me over now, Mom?"
Luke says: "Oh yea I'm cute!"

John: "Wow that camera is close!"

4 comments:

JustaKidAtHeart said...

They are so cute I just want to eat their cheeks.

nora said...

so daggone cute, i love it!! i love the last two pics especially :)

The Brown's said...

OMG, they are SO cute!!!! I love the new pics!

Valerie said...

What a couple of little chubsters! So cute!