Monday, October 13, 2008

Nursery Finally Finished!

So we added the finishing touches to the nursery today! It took me forever to find great farm equipment to get the pictures I wanted! And then even longer to find frames that I liked.

Here is a picture of the full nursery before the latest finishing touches (John is asleep in there, so I can't take pictures of the whole thing right now. Here's a link to my original post on the nursery if you want to look at it all.



Here is the farm photo collage that I did. It's all pictures of parts of farm tractors or tractors.



Here are close ups of my favorite pictures.

A head light off of a bull-dozer.


An air cleaner of one of the old tractor's.


Tractor tires the old metal ones.


A picture looking out from the front porch of my in-laws.


Also because I never got pictures of it, the shelves that have the small tractors on them.


Don't ask me why the one shelf looks crooked, I swear it's not!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

cute!!!

nora said...

we both finally finished! haha
super cute..you did a great job!