So Saturday afternoon, the boys and I watched some football...ok, they slept through most of it, but they can hear it, so hopefully they are starting to love it!
The boys were asleep by 8ish, just in time for me to enjoy the PSU game!!! PSU beat Wisconsin and 3 of the top 5 teams got beat, so we'll see where that puts us in the standings! The boys were overjoyed about it this morning haha!
On Saturday I had a really bad sore throat and by evening my head was all congested, John was feeling pretty much the same way. *Fingers crossed* that the boys don't get this cold, I think it's the same thing from 2 weeks ago, we just don't seem to be able to kick it.
Luke woke up right about the end of the game for his bottle and then we all slept until I think 3ish, when Luke was up again, he's consistent with that 4 hour schedule. He refused to go back to sleep though, and since I was feeling crumbier than John, he took him on to the couch. At about 6:30ish, John woke up so I got up and realized John was already up with him and Luke was still awake (little trouble maker). Anyways I sent John back to bed and by time I got around to bottles, I fed them both and was done convincing them to go back to sleep about 7:30, of course that only lasted until 9.
We spent the day, talking and crying. Luke refused to sleep for like 45 minutes, I don't know why he fights it so hard, once I finally got him to go to sleep he took a good 2 hour nap, only thing that sucked was by time he fell asleep and I tried to nap, John was ready to be up!
I woke up this morning feeling horrible! But John let me get some sleep this morning from like 10-11, though I never really fell asleep, but it felt good to just rest. After guzzling the water down, I do feel better now, let's hope it lasts!
They are both sleeping peacefully now, which is where I am headed shortly. I just need to blog every day or I forget what happens if I wait too long.
John has been out in the garage working on a project all day....I'm not waiting up for him (sorry honey!)
No comments:
Post a Comment