Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Review - 1/15/12

Another quiet week here on the home front.  I have been trying to lay low and take it easy.  The boys have been mostly cooperative with that.

37 weeks 4 days!!!! I can't believe it!


Luke giving me some love!

Being silly!

My boys!

Daddy taking pictures...Luke!

John!

John taking a picture!

Luke taking a picture!

And as I write this, I'm 38 weeks 2 days!  And I don't think little man is going anywhere any time soon, which is good because my mom will be here tomorrow, so we'll have someone here to watch the boys and won't have to worry about that any more.

At my 38 week appointment, I was 1 cm dialated and still thick...so really nothing because 1 cm is nothing lol.  I'm hoping at 39 weeks there's something going on, and yes I fully expect to make it to at least 39 weeks.  The doctor told me I had a good house...apparently little man is too comfy.  I think it might be due to the fact he can hear the craziness that is going on outside and isn't sure he wants in on that lol!

The boys have been begging me to paint for weeks, so I finally let them.  They had a blast!





Yesterday turned into a no nap day.  John was outside most of the day, and Luke was watching John with the army truck and didn't want to nap.  Typically no naps = early bedtime, so I was ok with that haha!  Well John ended up passed out on the couch....

Luke also fell asleep in the car when he went with John to Sears.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow, Painting looks like fun! I want to wear a "paint dress" too! haha

-Aunt Lindsay