Lots going on this week...well not really but exciting news coming! No, no baby yet!
The boys go hair cuts this week!
Before! After pics can be seen in the coloring pictures.
Oh and this was how John wanted his before picture, he wanted to look mean LOL! Looks sad but whatever!
This is a pile of their combined hair...about 90% of it is Luke's!
Luke who normally has an extremely hard time with hair cuts, that takes a long time, including giving him breaks so he doesn't have a major panic attack, did awesome! Almost no tears shed, and cooperated nicely, I think it took about a tenth of the amount of time.
Then we had some snow, unfortunately it started to rain pretty much as soon as it stopped snowing, so we didn't really have much chance to go out and play in it. Luke did enjoy some time outside playing, John opted out of going outside. I never did get a chance to get outside to get pictures of Luke, but hopefully we'll have a more significant snowfall for the boys to enjoy before the end of the winter.
Some indoor coloring fun!
Luke had me take a picture of every crayon he was using haha!
39 weeks 2 days!!!!
I took my own picture today so deal with it LOL!
On to my news! So at my appointment on Friday there was no change, however doctor wants to see me tomorrow (Monday), if there is significant progress then I will go to the hospital. If not then on Tuesday, I will be induced! I'm ready to meet little man!
1 comment:
Yeah! Excited to meet little dude! Can't wait, thinking/praying for you guys, hope all goes well!
Hair cuts look great! Love ya!
Post a Comment